baby
baby

12/14/11

It's begining to look alot like Christmas!!!

Anyone who knows anything about me knows I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas. So here is a sampling of a few of my decorations.
Last years wreath....

With a few new embellishments!!

We bought an electric fireplace this year so I had to decorate that!!!

Finished product!

One of MANY nativities(hint: if you ever want to get me something for Christmas, a Nativity is a good bet)!

Two angels and a Santa I inherited from my grandmother.

The boys with Santa! We cheated and Kyle took this standing outside the "Santa zone" with MY camera!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Me said...

AWESOME!!! I would get pictures of Logan on Santa's lap, but DANG! they are bloody expensive!

gnjpenney said...

Awwwww awesome! We missed Santa this year booo! :-( Love the decorations! Thanks for the update!

gnjpenney said...

You need to add your blog archives so we can see them in order just a suggestion.. Tess Sunset LOL